- Do you want to get rid of flabby arms?
- Do you want to be able to wear strappy tops?
- Can you find 10 minutes a day?
If you’ve answered yes to the above questions, then look no further. We can help you to tone your bingo wings in just 10 minutes a day.
If you don’t exercise your upper body regularly you will lose muscle mass which contributes to the ‘bingo wing’ look where your upper arms get saggy. The most effective exercises are those for the triceps, adding exercises for the biceps and shoulders too. It’s also important to eat a healthy diet which is low in sugar and processed foods.
Try one of the 10-minute bingo blaster workouts below every day for 10 days and start to see results fast.
Repeat the following exercises for 30 seconds each, then move onto the next exercise without a rest and repeat the set through four times. You can take a 30 second rest if you need after the second set 😊
Bingo Blaster 1
- Arm pulses – Stand with your arms straight down by your side with a weight in each hand and pulse them backwards, keeping arms straight.
- Arm circles – Stand with your arms straight down by your side and a weight in each hand and, keeping them straight, raise out to the side and above your head in one smooth movement, then lower slowly back down.
- Standing raised bicep curl – Stand with your arms straight out in front of you and holding a dumbbell in each hand. Bend your arms so that the weights move towards your shoulders, keeping the top part of your arm (shoulder to elbow) lifted and still.
- Bent over row – Stand, holding a dumbbell in each hand and let them hang down as you lean forwards to face the floor. Slowly pull the weights up into a row position, squeezing the shoulder blades, and lower slowly back down.
- Triceps Dips – Use a bench, step or low sofa and, standing in front of it, place your hands on the edge and keep legs straight or slightly bent in front of you. Slowly bend your elbows to lower yourself until your elbows are at a 90-degree angle. Keep your back close to the bench and press yourself back to the start position. Make sure that you are using your arms to lower and lift and not your feet.
Bingo Blaster 2
- Overhead triceps extension – Hold a dumbbell in both hands and lift above your head until your arms are straight. Keep your elbows pointing forwards and bend at the elbow as you lower the dumbbell behind your head. Straighten your arms and repeat.
- Bicep Curl – Stand with arms straight down by your side and a dumbbell in each hand, palms facing away from you. Slowly bend your elbows to lift the dumbbell up to your shoulders, keeping your shoulder to elbow still, and then slowly return to the start position and repeat.
- Kneeling triceps extension – Kneel on all fours and keeping the top part of your arm (shoulder to elbow) still, slowly lift a dumbbell with one hand until your arm is straight. Make sure to return the weight slowly and don’t let your arm drop back to the start position. Do 15 seconds on each arm.
- Push ups – These can be done on your knees to start with until you build up the strength to do them on your toes, or you could lower yourself slowly to the floor so that you are lying on the floor and then start from plank position again. Start in a plank position and lower your body until your chest is nearly touching the floor. Keep your elbows tucked in and your core tight. Pause for a second and then push yourself back up.
- Arm Circles – stand with arms out to the sides and straight and, holding a light weight in each hand, slowly rotate your arms to make small circles. Do 15 seconds in each direction.
We hope you enjoy these workouts and that you soon see a difference in your arms.
LOVE this 10 Minute workout? If you’d like more just like this – have a look at TonedIn10, our online Home Workout Hub, where you can follow along to 10 minute workouts daily!
Fun fact: The term bingo wings comes from winners at Bingo raising their arm to shout their win! They are also known as bat wings, dinner lady arm and nanna wobble! 😊
Caroline & Hannah xx