Welcoming you back
Our COVID-19 Safety Promise to you
The health and safety of our members is our number 1 priority, that’s why we’ve been in the gym ensuring all Government Guidance (and more) is adhered to to make you feel safe when you visit us. There are a few adaptations to how we must operate but luckily given the style of our gym there aren’t too many and these won’t affect your experience with us.
These are our promises to you:
Our guidance is being constantly reviewed and updated in line with recommendations from the government and our governing body.
What Will Your W Fitness Visit Be Like?
To ensure all of the above precautions are met here is a snapshot of what your visit to W Fitness will be like.
Take a look for yourself on our virtual tour with Leeds TV:
(Please note this video is from July 2020, so there are a few changes for our reopening in April 2021 to our cleaning procedures (you can see our updates to the right), and the number of bookings – we are increasing this to every 6 minutes)
- Firstly, you will pre-book in for your gym slot using our Online Booking In System (We already used a booking in system pre-COVID19 as making a booking for your gym session makes you more likely to stick to it!)
- When you arrive for your session (please ensure you don’t enter the gym any more than 5 minutes before your session), you must use the Hand Sanitiser provided.
- You can then grab a clean cloth, your disinfectant bottle, and your Programme Card and safely make your way to the first workout station which is now next to the entrance. This is so we can adhere to guidance of ensuring a 1-way system is in place. Once on the circuit, it is exactly as you know it! The machines are in the same order, and we are always available to help guide you round and support you on the free stations.
- Simply wipe the machines down before using them (we will provide information on the areas that we recommend cleaning on each machine).
- Once you have completed the circuit, you will be asked to place your programme card in a separate box, as well as your cloth and bottle so these can be cleaned and sorted as required, and you can safely leave the gym.
Our in-person classes are back! View our timetable here.
All W Fitness Members also get access to our Facebook Group which we have been running during lockdown. Within this group there are over 200 real-time workouts including classes such as: Zumba, HIIT workouts, Fitness Yoga, Body Blast, Targeted Workouts, and Stretch Sessions.
We will personally be completing a deep clean of the equipment at certain points throughout the day. In addition to this, we are providing cloths and disinfectant for each member so you can ensure the machines are cleaned to your satisfaction too.
We are operating on a reduced booking-in system, this ensures we can control how many members are in the gym at any one time. Plus, due to our 1-way system, you will never have to cross paths with another member and can always remain socially distant of 2M+.