This week was dessert week in the Great British Bake Off tent, so we’ve created a deliciously smooth, low sugar Chocolate Mousse recipe for you to enjoy guilt free as a dessert. Plus it’s a crowd pleaser for any dinner party!
This simple recipe contains only 5 ingredients and is very quick and easy to make. Here we’ve given you the basic recipe, but feel free to top with berries for added flavour (and nutrients!)
- 180ml Almond Milk
- 100g 90%+ Dark Chocolate, grated or finely chopped
- 500ml Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Add the milk and grated chocolate to a pan, and gently heat until the chocolate is melted (be careful to not let it boil.)
- Add the honey and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Place the Greek Yogurt in a large mixing bowl and pour the chocolate mixture on top. Mix together well.
- Place the mixture into small ramekins and chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours.